Welcome to Arapahoe Community College!
Why should you study at ACC?
- ACC provides a safe environment for students.
- Small class sizes and the opportunity to interact closely with your instructors and classmates.
- A wide variety of degree and certificate programs.
- Courses at ACC can easily transfer to bachelor degree programs in the state of Colorado, and possibly to other schools throughout the United States.
- The College is located in a suburb of Denver, Colorado. It has a small-town atmosphere. It is a short commute to downtown Denver where you can experience the "big city" culture.
- Skiing and other mountain activities are only a short drive from campus.
- Average annual temperature in Littleton is 11 degrees Celsius, with an average of 341 sunny of partly sunny days per year. Colorado has four distinct seasons with extreme temperature variation; average temperature in January is 1 degree Celsius; in July it is 23.4 degrees Celsius.
- There is always something to do in Denver and across Colorado
- Major league teams in football, soccer, baseball, basketball, and hockey
- Cultural attractions like the Denver Art Museum and the Clyfford Still Museum
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Hiking, biking, whitewater rafting, and skiing/snowboarding in the nearby mountains
- ACC is easily accessible by public transportation, with bus stops on campus and a light rail (train) station just two blocks away.
- ACC is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Steps to get started
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information on attending Arapahoe Community College
- For students who have or want an F-1 visa, follow the International Admission Process
If you would like more English before you apply, visit the Spring International Language Center, which is located next to the ACC campus. It is for students who need to learn or enhance their English before starting their college studies.