ACC accepts transcript requests online or ACC Official Transcript Request Form. We cannot accept requests via email or phone. You may view unofficial transcripts online.
- CURRENT STUDENTS: may view/order official transcripts through .
- FORMER STUDENTS OR GRADUATES may view/order transcripts:
Order using the ACC Official Transcript Request Form (PDF):
You may submit an ACC Official Transcript Request Form (PDF):
- Fax to the Admissions and Records Office at 303.797.5970.
- Return to Information Central on the Littleton Campus.
- Mail the form to:
Arapahoe Community College
Admissions and Records Office
5900 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80160
ACC processes all transcript requests within three business days (expedited services additional cost). There are no costs to students (see below for third-party requests*).If you have questions, call the ACC Admissions and Records Office at 303.797.5621.
- Same-Day pickup or mailing. $10.00 per copy.
- Overnight Service: $23.50 per copy and must provide physical address. (FedEx does not deliver to P.O. Boxes). ACC must receive the request by 2:30 p.m. (MST). ACC sends requests received after 2:30 p.m. the next business day via requested means.
Learning institutions, businesses, law firms, etc. must provide a valid Student Release of Information and $5.00 per transcript (normal processing time).