Student Affairs works to foster a positive, collegial atmosphere on campus by coordinating student activities, events and resources for our students.
Get Involved through the Student Affairs Office:
- Connect with What’s Happening at ACC, the bi-weekly student newsletter.
- Attend student activities and events to have fun.
- Be an ACC Leader by joining the Student Government.
- Participate in clubs and organizations to get involved and build your resume.
Find resources through the Student Affairs Office:
- The Student Handbook is filled with information you need to be successful at ACC.
- Submit Student Complaint and Student Grievance forms.
- Appeal for Tuition Credit due to extenuating circumstances. In situations such as a serious medical condition, death of an immediate family member or natural disaster, ACC will consider tuition credit for a course. You may find more information and the appeal form(s), on our forms page.
- Make an appointment with on-campus counseling services.
- Find resources for local, off-campus housing and counseling services.
- Learn about our Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program.
- Access our procedures and resources related to Sexual Misconduct and Title IX.
The Vision of the Student Affairs Office is to empower individual student growth and development by providing students with services and programs through collaboration with the college community as a whole, that complement the College’s goals. If the Student Affairs Office can assist you with improving your experience at ACC, please contact us.