As you begin at ACC, check in with the Career and Transfer Center to be sure you are on the right path. Not sure where to begin? We can assist with individualized career advising, career assessments, and workshops geared to help you create and achieve the path you desire.
Continuing your education? Now might be the time to begin building skills to get you off to a good start. Consider ways to build your experience and your resume.
About to graduate? Plan for your future by exploring options to transfer and continue your education, or apply your knowledge and skills in the workplace. Gain practice with good resume writing, interviewing, and job search skills.
Please be advised that there will be no walk-ins on Thursday, June 26th.
Resume Writing, Interview Strategies, and Career Exploration
topics can be discussed on a walk-in basis during the following times:
Tuesdays: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Reference resources (computers, books) are available during normal operating hours. You may access ACC Career Connect 24 hours a day!
Check out our upcoming Spring events here!
- Individualized Career Counseling: The Career Center offers individual appointments to help you develop a career plan to fit your needs and steer you in the direction you want to go.
- Career Exploration and Services: Career assessments and the Career Explorer series will help you, as an undecided student or career-changer, identify your interests, work-related traits and skills.
- Career Resource Library: The library contains a complete collection of self-inventory, career research and resume writing resources.
- Employment Services: This includes help with job searches, resume writing and interview techniques.
- Job Postings: Postings are available at the new ACC Career Connect system. Log on through myACC and click on the Resources tab.
- Free Internet and Computer Access: Computers are available for composing resumes, online job searching, online career planning assessments and research databases.
- Career and Job Fairs: Job fairs and special career programs are offered each semester.