The Library and Learning Commons is excited to present
our new search tool!
ACC’s Library provides the perfect environment, services and resources for you to Do More. Enter the Library through the red doors on the second floor of the Main building. The Library features:
- Online catalog and databases — you’ll find the resources you need, when you need them
- Extensive materials — you’ll have access to more than 33,000 print books, over 160,000 electronic books, 80 print periodicals and growing collections of audio books, music CDs and DVDs
- Wireless access — you’re welcome to access the Internet from your personal laptop
- Study rooms — for large and small group study (reservations can be made on the Library tab on myACC)
- Laptops — check one out for use in the Library
- Kindles and Kindle Fires — have access to nearly 400 books on this thin, lightweight ebook reading device
- iPads - check one out for 2 weeks to access the Internet, your email, and read Kindle books
- Here for you 24/7 — no matter where you are or what time it is, get help through AskAcademic, follow us on Facebook, e-mail or give us a call. We want to help you Do More
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. ACC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, creed, color, age, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status or individual disability, in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities. For more information, please see our legal notices page.